From:
Sharon LaCouture <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 04:12:06 -0700
Yesterday, Kim from Reno wrote a post "not up for the fighting".  Kim
stated that she had been on FML for a few years now, she had always
enjoyed reading posts from other ferret owners, but lately the list
had been sullied...darkened up with hateful and spiteful posts, mostly
having to do with Rosie the ferret.

I would like to apologize to Kim, not that I participated, [in
hateful/spiteful posts] but was aware of the situation and didn't say
something sooner.  So, Kim.  I am sorry that you feel the need to leave.
And I apologize that you have lost something you had once enjoyed.  And
if you somehow get a chance to read this, I hope that one day, maybe
you will come back.

Sharon