From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:56:30 EST
"Sharon, ya still there?  I just found this online:
http://www.underatl.com/1.ourstory.html

I finally know what 'Atlanta Underground' is and the story behind it.
Apparently you 'Jawjin's' are tough peoples and rose up from the ashes!
I'm anxious to see the culture there, the fried okra, the slower pace,
the southern accents.... do your ferrets dook southern?  Ya know, instead
of "dook-dook-dook", do they go "doo-ook, doo-ook" in slang?  Any Cali
people or little yankees curious about visiting down in Jawga?  Hey,
somebody better supervise those kitties!  Is that a peach?!

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/