Date:
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 06:25:11 -0700
Innova Evo

INGREDIENTS
Turkey, Chicken, Chicken Meal, Herring Meal, Potatoes, Chicken Fat,
Egg, Turkey Meal, Natural Flavors, Apples, Carrots, Tomatoes, Cottage
Cheese, Dried Chicory Root, Taurine, Herring Oil, Rosemary Extract,
Vitamins/Minerals, Viable Naturally Occurring Microorganisms

It has 52% protein which is excellent, almost 23% fat, and no grains.
I have used this as a part of my mix because I thought it was a good
food, but I'd like to get your opinion.

Thanks,
Krista