Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 20:21:26 -0400
Dis is Lil Bear, da very cute ferret who lives with his Mommy (and two
STOOPIT brudders) in New Jersey.  My Mommy is in da SOS group dat tries
to help da shelters make money for ferrets wit no homes.  And since I am
from a shelter, dat is very, very important to me!!

Anyway, my Auntie Joooooooooooooody, who is also in SOS, wrote to Mommy
today.  Dey are doing a ferret calendar for SOS, wit pictures of
different ferrets.  (I was in da calendar last year!!!!) Dis is how dey
make money to help da ferrets in da shelters ... by selling da calendars.
And my Mommy can tell you dat it makes you feel VERY special to see your
ferret in a calendar!!

But dey have a problem this year: not very many people sent in pictures.
And witout pictures, dey can't have a calendar ..  and den der is no
money to help da ferrets wit no homes!!

Can you PLEASE help and enter your ferrets into da contest to be in da
calendar?  PLEASE ..  so we can help da ferrets in da shelters?

Here is all of da information:

http://www.geocities.com/imdella/fml-calendar.html

Dis is very, very important ..  okay?  We got to help da ferrets?  And
you will WANT to have a ferret calendar wit your ferret in it ..  dat is
very, very cool!!!!

Tank you!

- Lil Bear