Date:
Sun, 27 May 2007 11:06:40 EDT
First things first,I have realized that I made an ass out of myself and
I would like to tell Sukie, Big, and the rest of the Fml I am sorry for
my off the hip response,

I know that most of us have never met and probaly never will but we
are all 1 unique family, Sukie,please except my apology I took your
email wrong and I am sorry I let my emotions do the talking,rather
than using my head,

I also want to inform the entire FML,that this argument was noones
fault but mine,The company reps have all but admitted to a cross
contamination,To make this simple on the results Killer had complete
kidney failure the urethra was blocked,I will post more details as
they come in,but now that the company reps ,and the holiday weekend
it is difficult to get more details at this time,

Let me say sometimes having an argument/debate on the FML is fun but
this was a 1 side argument, not alot of fun,So I would like to say 1
more time ,to all I may or may not made upset for my response,I am
very sorry.

Sincerely,
James  Barr