From:
darlene w <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 2009 07:21:32 -0700
Pie O' Pah, I can't thank you enough!! and you too big!!! This has
meant so much to me and its ease's the pain a little to know that
Buddy has made it and Mickey is his friend. Its funny that Mickey is
a Pomeranian, before we moved out of state, we had a friend who had a
Pomeranian named " Lizard" and he and Buddy were friends. I will still
always feel quilty for not being able to keep Buddy in his pen safely,
but I have to keep telling myself that Buddy was going to find a way
anyway and he had a good, long 9 years with us. I will never forget
you Buddy and I will ALWAYS love you!!

Darlene & Addie & Booboo