From:
Jalene Bowersmiph <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 1995 11:46:54 -0700
I am just catching up on my reading so if someone has answered the
question about ferrets being legal in arizona i appologize.  Yes, fuzzies
are legal in arizona.  I am not farmiliar with any breeders in my area,
Tucson.  In fact I have been looking to purchase a ferret and been unable
to find anyone: petstore, humane society, or individual that has any
right now.  I have been told by the pet stores that all of their ferrets
are shipped in from back east, but with the heat in the summer (100+ on a
runway) they have not been able bring the ferret's in. When I called the
humane society to ask if they had any ferrets for adoption the women
didn't even know what a ferret was.  So, my asumption is that there are
not any breeders in the Southern part of arizona.  This fact should not
halt your efforts to buy a ferret though. All you have to do is wait for
what we have now started calling "the mother load" to get in from back east.

Jay
"Was that a giant floral pucka that just bounded by?"

[log in to unmask]  or [log in to unmask]
**