From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 14:07:26 EST
Kudos, Kudos, Kudos to Ferret's Dream House Shelter in the presentation
of the Ferret Fun O Rama held in Cincinnati Ohio on November 12.

After hearing so many horror stories regarding some events and the
judging problems that some seem to feel they have - those that were
not able to attend this Fun O Rammer, missed a great time.

Many thanks to the Director of this event - she is the greatest, to the
speaker Bob Church, to the judges that went above and beyond their " job
descriptions", to the vendors that offered such wonderful items, for the
great raffles, concessions, games and education.  Last but not least, to
the volunteers that assisted to make this Event a fun time for one and
all.

On Oct. 22, I fell down a flight of stairs and broke 3 bones in my
left leg and am non weight bearing and will be for quite a while
soooooooooooooooooo if I was able to have such a great time - it had
to be the GREATEST.

Many thanks to all,
Cindy & her 11 stars