From:
Shirley Larsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 16:40:19 -0700
Hi to everyone and many kisses and hugs to every single one of your furry
little fuzzbutts.

Following is a copy of and e-mail that I sent to Mr. Sanfilippo.  It's
not a great letter, but it is a bit more mild that what I might have
written yesterday.  It makes me so mad to read his greasy pontification
about consumer education.

However, swearing and kicking butt won't get us very far.  I only hope
every single one of you will write at least a short note protesting this
ignorant and uncaring decision.

E-mail message:
Sir,
I read your letter to Linda Iroff and the International Ferret Congress
with horrified disbelief.

What would you think of serving wine and beer in the high school
cafeteria and hoping that students would be educated to avoid these
products because they are not healthful.  Isn't this a comparable
'consumer education'?

Based on your lack of concern for our dear and uneducated little ferrets,
I will no longer be ordering from The Ferret Store.  Check it out and see
how much money I have spent in the last few years.

I am so sad that you  have this uncaring attitude.

Shirley Larsen
A customer for the last 5 years