From:
Vicky Kuruc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 06:53:34 -0500
I think ebay calls it spoofing, beware they are having the same problems
with pay pal.  Also if he has your SS# he may also ruin your good credit,
using that and your identity to get credit cards in your name and run up
bills.  Keep a very close eye on your credit.  I'd call the credit bureau
and ask them if there is anything you can do to keep them from opening up
new credit in your name.  :{

Vicky
"Ferret-Proof isn't"