From:
Mark Zmyewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 1995 18:28:36 CDT
Hi all!

  Well, it's happening to me again!  I was let go from one job in February,
found this one in May (along with the FML!!), and am being let go September
30...sigh!  I have a few leads on new jobs so I hope whichever one I accept
has net access!!  If it doesn't, I'll figure out a way to get the FML...
somehow!  (BIG, I'll let you know when to terminate (Gulp!) me.)

I also have a story to tell you...one I'm not too thrilled about admitting.
(Blush!) Snookie, my 1.5 MF sable loves chasing people around the house.
The house has four flights of stairs and she can really fly down them!
(Boomer, the male, has learned to run UP them just as fast as Snookie can
run DOWN them!  Wow!!) Anyway, the lowest level of the house seems to be the
room that Snookie associates with MUCH FUN and will eventually make (?) me
run down there to play.  Well, when we got to the lower level of the house,
I ran around a corner to "hide" (she always knows I'm there).  When she
found me, I decided that I would run back to the left and run back up one
flight of stairs....well...umm...err....I sorta forgot about the wall that
was already there (well, I *think* it was already there...hmmm) and ran full
force into it!  My knee hit the wall and put a hole in it, my forehead
bounced off of the wall, and my glasses ended up quite crooked on my face!
I didn't "see stars" or anything but, let me tell you, I definitely had to
stop for a moment and sit down!  Snookie sensed that something was wrong and
came over to see what she could do.  After about 1.2 seconds, she decided
there was nothing she could do to help me so she ran under a blanket dooking
the entire time.  (Thanks, Snook, I love you, too!  :-) )

I never knew that owning ferrets could be hazardous to one's health!!
(Or is it because I'm blond??  Hey!  No comments!!)   ;-)

-Mark Z.
 Snookie - "Boy!  When Guy gets home from vacation and sees the hole in
           the wall, you're going to be in hot water, buddy!"

 Boomer - RUN, RUN, RUN!!!  PLAY, PLAY, PLAY!  Speedbump!