From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:57:02 -0800
Dear Sandee,
Diana one of our new girls just stepped over to the rainbow bridge today.
She is a little princess, named after The Princess, a pretty little petite
dark sable girl, who has now found peace in her life.  She was dropped off
with her cagemate Fergie (new names, so she may not be real familiar with
it, since we didn't know them by any other) @ a petstore, left there to
find a new home.  Through losing my Epimetheus, she found one with us.

Sandy, "If", you do see someday a little boy (a blaze, with a snarl to his
lip, his most identifying mark) wandering around the bridge, not knowing
which direction to travel, please send the others over to get him, that
would probably be my Epimetheus, where ever he is right now.  He is just a
little lost boy, trying to find his way home.  Tell him we love him very,
much.  And give him his own stage and props, for he sure liked to do a
vaudeville show for us all.  He sure loved to do the dance of joy, too.

Tell them all that their mommy and daddy love and miss everyone, even the
ones we never really got to know, they will always be in our hearts, and
the hopes of seeing all at the Rainbow Bridge is the most wonderful
thought to hold close to our heart.  For mine needs a lot of mending
right now.

With great saddness in my heart
Donna, Dan, Bandit, Zeus, Jalepeno' Crimson, Clover, Hera, Samson, Sadie,
Jasmine, Fenris, Frey, Aphrael, Flute, Theodore Edward Bear, Freya,
Blossom, Lily, Poppy, Binky, Romulus, Remus, Prometheus, Fergie, Felicia,
Puma, Frack, Odin, Titan, Smokey, Zsa Zsa, Eva, Utah, Harlan, Nevada
Jane & Autumn, BooBoo-kitty, Tigger-kitty, Jasper-kitty, Nicodemus-kitty
and big Ole Uly dog who loved the ferts very much, he thought they all
belonged to him.