Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2008 23:20:06 -0400
Jack unfortunately passed during his surgery. Jack was a very special
sweet Boy. Here is a post from his mom Jenny:

Hi everyone,

Well I don't even know where to start. What was supposed to be a
surgery to improve the quality of life for Jack Turned out to be
a surgery that took his life.

I got a call from my vet to say that he was in cardiac arrest and I
said I Am on my way. I got to the vet and another Dr was waiting for me
and I was Rushed back to the OR where I found Jack having CPR performed
on him. They Had been working on him for 20mins and I told them to stop
and let him go. I Am so ANGRY right now that this happened to such a
special and sweet child Of mine. He was not ready to go to the bridge
and I told my other bridge Babies that today was going to be a good
day for Jack and not to EXPECT HIM... The vet said that everything was
going well, he decided that he wanted to Wake up before she was done
so they gave him a little more to make him go Back to sleep and she
was about 3 mins from having him closed up when he Decided to stop
breathing. She said that before closing him up she felt his Aorta and
it was warm and his BP was good, she doesn't know why this Happened.
She opened him back up to look at his heart and she said it looked
Good. She was as devastated as I was.

I brought Jack home so that my other babies could say goodbye to him
and They all did,Maggie laid her head on his,was so sweet but so sad.
I put Jack Up till I have him cremated tomorrow.

I wish this could have been a post of happiness instead of sadness.

Jenny-Jacks mom

She wanted me to thank you for your support and prayers throughout this
since She is not a member here. If anyone wants to send her a sympathy
greeting Her email is [log in to unmask] I know she would appreciate
it. She is Just devastated.

Kimba