Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 22:14:07 EST
Alicia from Ferretwise Shelter sent out some of my Christmas gifts promptly
and they arrived today.  The soaps smell delicious with their different
scents.  The packaging is professional.  Ferretwise Shelter left a card in
the packaging to show that the gift came from their ferret shelter.  The
price was most reasonable-while still benefiting a ferret shelter.

But what was really nice is that I was not sure if my friends would like
the gifts.  They do not have ferrets.  Three came to visit me today as I am
not doing as well as I had hoped yet.  I gave each their gift-and watched
their faces and body language.  They honestly liked their gifts!!!!!  I am
so happy.

Lynn Siegel E-mailed a touching story of a family that gave a most special
Christmas gift every year to make sure the real meaning of Christmas was
understood.  The family gave to the homeless or a shelter, and this amount
of money and name of the organization was put in an envelope and hung on
the Christmas tree each year.  It became the most important present of all
every year.  And the tradition was carried down to the children and their
children.  What a blessed tradition.

Each Christmas is our chance to give gifts to others made or sold by
shelters.  It is a way of showing your compassion and love for ferrets to
others that they may better understand you, and an opportunity to donate
money to shelters-yet receive gifts.

Anywho----
Thank you Alicia !
Thank you Ferretwise Shelter!