From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 21:49:18 EST
The Great Oracle writes:

>Oh my God, 'it's' back."
>"I know, I saw oh great Robed One, I  already saw what the cat drug in."
>"Can you believe people are buying this Ferret Charmer business, Dippy?"

Mommy, Mommy, did you see what dat lady ober dere in dat funny dress said
about you?

Yes Sweet Tonks, that's the Oracle honey, don't make fun of her dress my
sweet.  She can't help it, she has to wear those loose flowing garments.
Nobody likes to have their Depends show.

But, but Mommy!!!  she was tawkin bout you!

Watch this!  Dippy, come here my sweet.  Yes that's right honey come
here.  What a pretty little girl you are.  Hop up here in my lap sweet
thing.  Hold out your paw little one.  Let me tell you what I see.  I
see people "Charmed" all over the land.  Friends sending messages with
charms to everyone they love.  What do you think of that Dippy?  Dippy??
Dippy??  Talk to me dear.

Mommy, I tink she fell asleep.

Sigh..... I do believe your right Tonks.

If you would like to spread "Charm" all over the land go to:
<http://skweezeme.terrabox.com/charms.html> .  Make someone happy.

Peace,
The Ferret Charmer