From:
Alan Bradwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:49:30 +0000
hi FMLers,

i posted a couple of days ago about my carpet shark Rolo.  he had a bit if
an accident (slight under-estimation)to cut along story short he scalded
his paws and belly on hot water

well any way we had him back at the vet for a second visit yesterday and
she was very pleased and a little bit supprised at how well he was doing.
she made my laugh though when she said that we should not be too concerned
about the fact that his belly had swelled up a bit to which i replied 'his
belly has'nt swelled up, he is always that big' she looked shocked and
told me that in that case he was without doubt the biggest ferret she had
ever seen.

dont get me wrong, he is'nt fat, his belly is in proportion to the rest of
him, he is just a big ferret (possibly because he was hand fed from birth
until he was old enough to eat solid food).

i have had many emails with kind thoughts and to all those people, and any
one else who spared a thought.  many, many thanks to you all.  i am sure
that you have all helped him on his way to a full speedy recovery.

kind regards
alan bradwell

dooks and kisses
Rolo