From:
- C J England <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 1997 23:27:47 -0400
Hi all,

I have been waiting to post this cause I have been so concerned about our
dear Kodo.  I pray constantly that he will be returned home, AND that his
ordeal will bring a successful change to the unjust laws regarding our
Babies.

I do need some help.  We are planning to move this summer and I need to know
if the route we have planned is a safe one.  I know there are pockets of No
Ferret Zones out there, and we don't want to trip into one.  I have posted
our route below, and if those along it could let me know how it goes there
for the fur faces I would be forever greatful.  Thanks again!!!  Cheers and
good wishes to our brave Kodo and his family, at the front.

<<<Here is our route... Please forgive if there are mistakes.  Maps are NOT
my specialty.  We will leave Florida by traveling up I-95 thru Georgia and
S. Carolina to N.  Carolina.  Then we will head west on I-40 thru N.
Carolina to Tennessee.  Once in Tennessee, we will go north on I-75 thru
Kentucky into Ohio.  Once in the northern part of Ohio, we will turn west
and travel across I-90 thru Indiana and Illinois.  When we get to Chicago,
we will turn northwest on I-94, and follow it thru Wisconsin, and Minnesota.
Then we will take I-90 through S.Dakota, Wyoming and up into Montana.  We
will stay on it thru Idaho and Washington, till we get to I-5.  From there
we will head south into Oregon and home.  >>>

Love,
CJ Ladybug with Koko..." Whataya mean we have to be in the car for 2
weeks!!!" and YumYum..." Yay!!!  We get to pick on the cats, and sleep in
the sun!!!"