From:
Rose German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 00:34:27 -0500
We have a great selection of Supreme quality bedding available for
purchase in our Ebay store -(adding DAILY) with so many inexpensive but
Top Quality gifty items that we will drop ship with a note from Santa .
The Giving Tree, ADV Tree and Hospice and Shelters who have so many
Fuzzies still looking for a forever home will be pleased with their
Christmas gifts AND All Proceeds from sales Benefit the many (33) Fuzzies
here at LFFR(Little Feet Ferret Retreat)which over half are former
Rescues now permanent residents of our Family are mostly Older, Medically
or Behavior Challenged and in need of daily meds, Monthly Lupron and
Supplies.  All of our bedding is Handcrafted in a Pet Free Zone.

OUR CHALLENGE: **Buy and Pay From 11/1/2004 thru 12/15/2004 only)** BUY
$35.00 WORTH OF BEDDING-AND WE WILL SEND A FREE THICK SNUGGLY SACK(of
our choice) TO THE GIVING TREE,ADV TREE FERRET, SHELTER OR PERSON OF YOUR
CHOICE-ABSOLUTLY FREE!!!USA ONLY

See for yourself -why people RAVE about our products.  OUR EBAY FEEDBACK
SAY"S IT ALL!!

We are self supporting and appreciate your purchase.
Thanks, Rose @ LFFR
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding

www.littlefeetferretbedding.com/