Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 05:43:15 -0800
My ferrets are from a pet store also and I was told they had all their
shots.  But the next week when we went to the vet for a check - up she said
NO breeder gives them all their shots because it would cost them too much.
Anyway they were to young to have all their shots.  She said any pet gotten
at a pet store should have their shots redone unless they come with shot
records that you can easily verify.

Joycev, I am really sorry to hear about your loss.

Beth