From:
Angela Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 16:03:17 +0200
Okay, I admit that we haven't been the greatest with the ferrets over the
last few months and I feel bad about it.  Basically since the move in
march.  Technically, the ferrets are my hubbies pets and I believe that
he should take care of them, but I feel that I have to step in on their
behalf.  They do get lots of attention but he normally just leaves them
in the cage during the day and I've finally hit my limit with it.

I already take care of the cat, the bird, the fish, and the four buns and
I'm raising our two kids.  I don't really feel like taking this on myself
but I know that my hubby will never do it if he doesn't get a good kick in
the butt.

Even when they had the run of the house, they never were all that great at
the litter box, so they need to be retrained with it.  Since, I know that
I will end up doing most of this I need some ideas in how to reinforce
that they make use the litter boxes.  I already have three litter boxes
for them.  Now, I just need to know how do I encourage them to use them?

--
Angela

Shanney, Straci, Foxy, PJ (buns), Cozy, Cleopatra (bridge bun)
Quila (bird)
KC (cat)
Sebastian, Bear, Pris (ferrets), Stash (bridge fert)
Clarance, E.T. (bridge piggies)