From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 1998 16:21:58 -0400
Hi Laura;

Well, it may be "aging" which implicates diet, bordom, lack of optimum
nutrition (we all probably have that), or toxins in air, food, water, etc..

Food we already know is being made toxic as in 26 states it's legal to put
TOXIC WASTE into the fertilizer that goes on the FOOD CROPS, without the
farmers even knowing, as it's not on the lable!

A lot can be done with diet supplimentation, see Timmy's web site in my
sig. file below:)

 Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or surgery. :)
AOL instant messenger name= garyferret :)/ ICQ#4461104