From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 23:33:04 -0700
This is for Debbie, who needs someone to help with transporting her
sister's ferrets from Chicago to Phoenix.

Can you please assure anyone who might respond that there will be a health
certificate provided for this trip?  If the person currently (not) caring
for the ferrets is doing a poor job, will they take them to get the
required state health permit?  This is not just a letter from their vet
saying they are healthy, but a state issued form, a copy of which goes to
the IL Dept of Ag.  The fee varies for this service, but it can run from
$30. to $60. just for the form, plus the vet exam that allows them to fill
out the form.  I've paid $80. for such a piece of paper, fee plus exam.

Debbie, if you do not find someone making this trip, let me know, please.
I could find the time to make a trip to Chicago to do this.

Georgia - the left coast one.