From:
Vanessa Herzog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 22:11:26 -0600
Thank you everybody who helped me with my presentation!  The speech portion
went great!  I walked into the room with the babies, and some of my
classmates started saying " ferrets are vicious, what are they doing
here?!" And then they met my babies!  Kita especially convinced them just
how gentle fuzzies can be!  They giggled at the sounds, asked lots of
questions, and by the end, they were all over Squirt and Kita, cuddling
them and letting them snuggle!  It felt great!

Thanx again,
Vanessa, Squirt, and Kita