Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2009 18:16:34 EST
In a message dated 11/24/2009 2:37:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Skweezeme writes:
>Okay Issy, you done did it! The good part is, I know I am not going to
>get in trouble for this one. It has your name written all over it. NO
>ONE is going down with you. Wait until Mom and Aunty Liz see what you
>have done!

HA! That just goes to show what you know Mr. Know it all. ::twitching
whiskers::: Mommy and Aunty Liz DO know. And they loved it. They said
I was brilliant. So there!

Sheeesh, it must be a girl thing. So go on, you know your just dying
to tell people what you did. Sigh...

Ohhh, it's so cool. Pink bags! Big pink bags. Pink on pink bags with
flowers and pretties all over them. So pretty they almost bedazzle you.
And the best part? They are full of Dookers Delights.

Yup! For a limited time only, Totally Ferret is selling 2 pound bags
of Dookers Delilghts for $15.00 + shipping. Don't miss out!

Sigh..... Now I have to eat treats out of a pink bag. My life has
turned into one big blinding blot of Pepto Bismo. Maybe that's why I
went blind. The glare of pink did me in.

Tonks & Mz. Issy