From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 09:38:15 -0700
Mothers Day this year was hard.... My mother is no longer with me....

I received all these wonderful Mothers Day cards from people.... so
beautiful.  Every single one of them... even the late one from "my kids"
that said they were busy leaving presents in the corners!  Isn't that
the truth!

Thank you all for the cards, and the rose petals and the magnets and
everything!  You all are awesome!

What made me sad was missing my mother.... and then on Monday I heard
about someone who's mother died ON Mothers Day... and that little voice
(that I now know IS my mom) said "see, Joanne, it could be worse".

Be thankful for what you have... and even for what you don't have... I
have my mothers memories... I don't have to see her in pain anymore.

Have a Happy Ferrety Day
Joanne
Ferret Corner Shelter
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz