From:
Kymberlie Barone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 23:38:59 -0400
Well I didn't have ferret figurines on the cake, but then again, my mom
would have had a cow if I did that.  But, I really wanted ferrets to
somehow be a part of the wedding, but not to the degree that the rest of
my family would be perturbed (NOBODY in my family gets why I do what I do
for these animals... a pain trying to change the public's view, when your
own family thinks you're nuts).

So what I did was this.  For the guest table that was for all of my ferret
friends (yep, a whole table of them <g>) I bought Stone Critters ferret
figurines, and I gave them as the "souvenir" to my guests.  If your family
is not quite as stick-up-the-... as mine, you could really do something
cute with this idea.  Forget doing the "kisses in the spoon" as your
wedding favor, make a cute favor with ferrets.  Can't at the moment think
of a cute little tag to attach or what you could do, but with a bit of
creativity, it will really make your wedding "yours".

Best wishes!

Kymberlie Barone
Director,
Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
Montgomery County Branch
http://www.ferretrescue.com
"Forget Puppy Love... There's nothing greater than Ferret Love!"tm