From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 17:12:13 -0700
hi everyone :)
sorry I haven't been too active, just FINALLY graduated boot camp, and
I've been down here in Pensacola for about 2 weeks I'm just starting to
get used to the humidity again....but here in Pensacola the sun, the
heat, and the beach is a nice mix :)

I start my school tomorrow...can't wait :) they're saying I'll probably
be here for about 7-9 months...uugh...I'm going to have major fuzzy
withdrawls if I can get any fuzzy fixes!!  Speaking of that...I was
wondering if anyone had any extra ferret pictures that are taking up
space...I'm planning on "decorating" the barrack's room wall with
pictures...I only have a few right now...trying to convince my mom to
send me some :)  my room mate already thinks I'm crazy lol!!  I just
recently got a sewing machine off ebay just waiting for it to get
here....so I'll have something to do ;) make some bedding and such :)
gotta get back in the habbit of making bedding :)

well, if you want to send me some fuzzy pictures, you can send them to:

AA Valerie Wahoski
230 Chevalier Field Ave BKS F
Pensacola, FL 32508

I'll try and send everyone that sends me some pictures one of my
graduation pictures...with me in my uniform and all ... :)

Maybe I'll force my room mate to pick the cutest picture, and I'll try to
send that person some bedding...

well, gotta run.... they're keeping me busy today...oh I hate duty days
lol!!!

-Valerie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
~*`~*`FERRETS RULE~`*~`*
Missing Noodles + Rosie at the Rainbow Bridge