From:
Jacci Denney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:22:30 EDT
I currently have 12 ferrets in my shelter.  I have had a family emergency
come up, and I absolutely must place all of them.  It just happened this
afternoon, I don't want to talk about it, please just help me find great
homes for them.

All ferrets are current on shots and fecal tests.

Kotter- aprox 1 1/2 yrs in-tact hob.  Chocolate.  Absolutely the sweetest
thing.  Will need to be nuetered.

Sarah- Aprox 10 months intact jill.  Chocolate.  Will need to be spayed.
Very sweet, doesn't like other ferrets (except Kotter).

Hannah- Aprox 10 mo DEW, bites a little, doesn't like any ferret but
Kotter.

Riley-aprox 1yr sable blaze very cute.  Tends to get along with most
ferrets, however they have a tendency to pick on him alittle.

Oscar and Wallace- chocolate and a sable, Wallace is a severe biter and
will need special handling

Boo Harley and Homer- adoptive family already found

Thelma, Louise, and Harriet- Thelma and Harriet are sables, Louise is a
DEW.  This group is adorable and very sweet.  Thelma does like the taste
of feet.

Anyone who can help please e-mail me.  This is truly a personal crisis
for me, and it breaks my heart to close the shelter.  Even though I
didn't intend to become a shelter, I have found it to be very fullfilling
and rewarding.  I love the people I've become familiar with, and am
grateful for everyones assistance and support.

Jacci