Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:39:37 -0700
Hello Fellow FML'ers,

I hope today finds everyone in good spirits and lots of fuzzy war dances!

I have a HUGE question to ask and I thought the best source would be the
people who would understand - that would be all of you's!

I'm at my wits end in trying to find a decent blender to make duck soup.
I've used all the high end commercial name brands (Cuisinart, Kitchen Aid
and a few others) and paid high end prices, but they never seem to last
more than 6-8 sittings.  I'm simply trying to blend softened kibble and
cooked ground turkey to the consistency of baby food.  When blending I
add water to the mixture so the blade isn't getting stuck or caught, nor
do I overfill the jar so the blades can't move.  The blenders I've used
can't seem to get the consistency right or the motor dies or emits smoke
smells, causing me to stop and not get the right consistency.

Can anyone suggest a blender?  I've thought about the vitamix blender you
see at home shows, but before investing close to $400 I'd like to get
some feedback if anyone has one or has used one.  Or maybe you have other
ideas on how to make soup?  My babies don't like chunky soup, soup is
soupy they tell me!!!  hehehehe, yes they're very VERY spoiled! :)

Thanks everyone.