Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 23:21:57 +0800
Tonite we spread the Kodo word to another 40 people,tonite at the bi-monthly
meeting of the western Australian Ferret Society there was unanimous
agreement for financial support for the fight for Kodo.Lets hope this small
contribution helps to bring him home.  this is the letter I wrote Bob, I
hope our prayers and our donation help to set Kodo free....

I hope this is a little good news for you.
tonite we had our ferret meeting , and those that dont have internet access
were told all about the plight of your kodo, and the fight to save him and
to stop others like him from being killed.  Being a club we had to bring it
to the attention of all our members and we took a show of hands and there
was unanimous support to send a little donation to your cause, we also
handed the hat around and collected $ 80 from people at the meeting, and the
ferret society is putting in another $120, now unfortunately that only
translates to about $150 U.S dollars because of the exchange rate,but we
hope it helps.

tonite you have many Western Australian ferret lovers sending you there
prayers and hoping for the best.

Alli Goforth ( Patches )
secretary, Western Australian Ferret and Ferreting Society.