From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 09:18:32 -0700
Today a real joy came to us by the name of Noodle.  Noodle is a fun kinda
guy!  He came thrashing and dancing over the bridge to pounce right
before me.  I giggled, covered my mouth with my paw, and said, "you're
silly!"  He said, "Well, I'm just that kinda guy."  He sure was prepared
to come here.  His parents must have either prepared him, or he must
have felt very peaceful at home for him to come over this well.

He saw the rice beds by the bridge, took a nose dive, and then alligator
rolled in it.  I started to do the bear thing, where I grab as much rice
between my arms as possible and drag it back underneath me trying to
take it all.  Then this Noodle guy, he started flicking rice at me with
his wing!  We jumped out of the box, and I was worn out.

So I took him to find some old family members.  Because, quite frankly,
he was just too much for me to handle all by myself.  We trotted by Foamy
Fry forest in search of Roly, Chance, and Winkwomp.  Son of a gun, that
Noodle.  He took a fry off a tree and bopped me on the head and then ran.
He ran right into his old pals.  He took his fry and tried to bop them
all on the head.  They dooked and danced and ran out of the forest into
the meadow where that silly Noodle guy, took off his halo and began to
play Frisbee with it.  I joined in and we had ourselves an ultimate
Frisbee game.  Then we tried Frisbee golf, but they ended up just trying
to see who could zing their halos hard enough to make the most holes in
the clouds.

I waved my paw at them, panting, and exhausted.  I found myself a nice
piece of cloud to curl up in and watched them from afar.  Zooming in and
out of the holes in the clouds which they created.  As my eyes closed,
I could still hear them chattering and dooking amongst each other, and I
feel asleep with a smile across my face.

Sleepy Sandee