From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2012 09:48:52 -0800
Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue Shelter is offering a great deal on a St.
Patrick's Day themed package. We are offering a ceramic mug, t-shirt,
Tote Bag, and a free "I Luv Ferrets" mug all for $20! Includes free
domestic shipping (email us for International rates).

T-shirts are 100% preshrunk cotton. Sized from Sm-XL (2XL is available
for an additional 2.00.

Mug - 11 oz. ceramic. Please choose from the Irish Lass or the
Leprechaun. Or you can choose a mix of both designs on one mug as
they are of the wrap around style & ea. mug has 2 photos on it.

Free Mug -- 11 oz. ceramic I Luv Ferrets, see photo in link.

Tote Bag -- measures 14"x14"x3" & is made of 100% natural color, 8 oz.
cotton canvas'

We have the three options to choose from on your mug design and we
would need to know what size t-shirt you prefer. Check out link below
to view items in this package.

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20St%20Patricks%20Day%20Package/?albumview=slideshow>

To order, PayPal payment can be made to [log in to unmask]
Please choose the "Personal" tab over the default "Purchase" tab the
Shelter can avoid the PayPal fees. Please leave a message in the
message field during your PayPal checkout & let us know that you are
ordering the St. Patrick's Package with your choice of mug style & size
of t-shirt. When paying with "Personal" tab your shipping address is
not visible to us, so please include your address in the message field.
You can email us at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions,
would like to clarify your order, or if you require an alternate
payment method. You'll want to get your order in by Feb 29th for St.
Patrick's Day arrival, as the package deal is special ordered & can
take at least 2 weeks for delivery.

We are also currently offering a promo on St. Patrick's Day cards. If
interested, email us for more info. Check out our Ebay listings as
well.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/nvferretrunner1970/m.html?item=260950837307

All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e).