From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 11:53:51 -0700
Just thought I would let everyone know that our ferret web ring now has 50
sites!!!  Not only that but it is #17 of the 100 most popular animal related
rings...Just goes to show those of us who are owned by ferrets are indead a
special breed!!!

If your are interested in joining the ring go to the following url and
follow the nearly painless instructions..If you need help we have helpers
who are great at web stuff to give you a hand:)
http://home.earthlink.net/~pterrie/ferrety.htm

TJ