From:
Alberta Ferret Society - President <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 21:14:56 -0600
Hello Fellow FMLer's

Our Mascot is sad :o( he's made his debut but he doesn't have a NAME (now
why do I keep calling him a he??).

We need you to help us to name our Mascot!

Visit our web page at http://www.albertaferretsociety.com to see our
happy, but nameless mascot.  Just click on the "AFS Mascot Naming
Contest" in our "Quick Updates" section to see our artist's rendition
and then visit our "Gallery" page and look under "Klondike Days" to view
some real life pics of him (there I go again) in person.

Contest deadline ends September 30, 2002.  A $1 entry fee applies.

To enter just click on the Pay Pal in the contest section or mail us your
"Mascot Name" along with a $1 entry fee* (one name per entry fee) to the
Alberta Ferret Society "Mascot Name" at P.O.  Box 68209, 162 Bonnie Doon
Mall, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T6C4N6.  Be sure to include your name
and contact information (either a phone number or email address).  If
using a phone number please be sure to include your area code.

The winner will receive their choice of a $20 PETsMART Gift Card or a
$20 The Ferret Store.com Gift Certificate.  Where multiple entries of
the winning name have been submitted the final winner will be selected
by a random draw.

We're also going to need some help from you to pick the winning name!  On
October 1, 2002 we'll be making another announcement asking you to visit
our web page to place your vote for the winning name.  The voting polls
will only be open for 24 hours so keep your eyes and ears open for the
voting announcement and be sure to get your entry in for a chance to win.

*All proceeds raised support the rescue and education programs of the
AFS.

Barbara Gustafson
Alberta Ferret Society
President