Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 10:01:16 EST
I have no address book anymore.  It is a blank.  All messages I have
not had time to return are gone.  I can only deduce that Mini-Me did
something-as no one else was here, and she was hopping all over the top
of the desk making such noises that I had to walk in and see if anyone
was hurt.

I have been ill for 3 weeks and too sick to work for about a week now.  My
hot water pipe burst flooding half of my home before I walked in.  The
kids are fine.  I am still staggering around trying to soak up the waters.
And I am going back to the office-but am scheduled for 10 hours a day with
no break at all the next 3 days.

I do not want pity.  I am not in a burning collapsing building, or falling
to my death in an airplane, or about to give birth knowing that my husband
is dead..  I feel especially blessed to be alive with my tiny loved ones-
who are now sick with the cold that turned into walking pneumonia for me.

Just won't have more than a few minutes a day of free time away from my
sick babies and cleaning up the damage here.  So if those of you I
correspond with could-just e-mail me your adresses again when YOU have
time?

May God watch over us all and bless us and all of HIS creation- Lord..
grant us peace.

Lisette