From:
Donna R Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 18:32:31 -0500
Hi FMLer's;

I would like to get opinions on the following situation or even told that
I am jumping the gun.

The other day one of my ferrets developed a red spot on her belly.  I had
take this little girl to see the vet about something else while there I had
the vet take a look and she told me it looked like the beginning of a mass
cell tumor, not to worry.  It has been less than a week and now this little
spot has grown and it looks like a little pimple in the middle.  Is it
normal for this thing to develop so quickly, or should I have this very
ferret knowledgeable vet look into this a little closer.

Any and all input welcomed.

Thanks in advance,
Donna Clark