From:
Tracey and Stephen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 11:57:32 -0500
Bailey was our first ferret, and taught us the joys of being owned by
ferrets.  He came home with us on December 28, 1996, a tiny kit, and left
for the bridge today December 14, 1999.

Bailey was a "role model" ferret, always on his best behavior, litter
trained, never bit, willing to be cuddled or go for a ride on your
shoulder.  He convinced us one ferret was not enough.

I could always trust him around people and children not familiar with
ferrets, and he was ever willing to show these people the fun loving life
of a ferret.

One of his greatest accomplishments was to be invited to the State House
on the first anniversary of Ferret Freedom Day in Mass.  He enjoyed
"ferreting" around the state house, and was shown on several local
television news shows.

My sweet boy has left us to soon, leaving behind a whole in my heart which
can never be filled.  Dance at the bridge and wait for me, I love you
beyond words and will miss you for the rest of my days.

Goodbye my angel,
Tracey Goodwin
Newton, Ma
and Riley, Murphy and Scully................missing their brother

" Dream until your dream comes true." - S. Tyler
Help support the Massachusetts Ferret Friends by visiting iGive today at:
and raise money for MaFF by viewing or shopping at no cost to you!  It only
takes a minute, and the ferrets will thank you!