From:
Robin JOnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 22:36:17 -0800
Click, Click, Click, Click
:::::ferret toe nails on the hard wood floors:::::

"shhh Tonks, or Mom will hear us:

"what are we doin Petey ?  huh?  huh?  huh?"

"hush I say!"

"but I gotta know, tell me pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?"

"okay, this is the plan, I was looking over Mommies shoulder while she
was reading this website about Elf's"

"but why does Mommy want a ELF when she has us,oh and Aunty Joody?"

"I dunno, but this ELF has a really beautiful quilt that they are
raffling, and I want it!"

"oooh Petey, dats why your da big brudder, your da smart one, we could
snuggle in dat quilt big time."

"not dis time little bro, dis quilt is for our Mommy, it's hooman size."

"but I bet Mommy will let us cuddle in it wif her Petey, she loves us."

"yes she does Tonks, now hush, I need to figure out how to talk to Linda
Ferret, she knows all about dis quilt, I need to find out how to get
tickets"

"oh oh oh Petey, I know, I saw Mommy do it.  you go to
www.ferretcongress.org and click on Emergency Elf Fund"

"yanno little brudder, sometimes you amaze me.