From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 04:26:30 EDT
Dippy, Dippy, Dippy, My darling Dippy.  Sigh.........Did ya have to go
and tell EVERYONE that I am going bald.  A fella has his pride hon.
Though my Momma tells me I am still her handsome fella.  And I ALWAYS
believe my Momma.

Now this quilt thing you have been talkin about.  I went to the website
to look at it (http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/WRMQ.html) .  Did you know
that the quilt has White Russian all over it?  Now there is one handsome
fella.  I know you have your heart set on having this quilt to snuggle
in my sweet, so I am shaking down Mommas purse when she isn't lookin.  I
have been checking under the couch cushions.  I have been savin every
cent to get tickets to win the raffle for you.  Did you know the proceeds
from this raffle go to ADV research?

Rest assured my little cupcake we is gonna have dat quilt, I am tryin
hard.  And Dippy, please shh about the bald stuff, k?

Your Hunka Hunka Burnin Love.
Doodlebug, Star of Stage and Screen
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/doodlebug.html
Kouri Fan Club...Doodlebug...Star of Stage and Screen