From:
Gina Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 1996 21:44:02 -0400
Hi, everyone!

My, I haven't had the chance to write much lately; and, in fact, I have been
a bit behind in reading as well.  Two new ferret-babies sure do liven up the
household!  Meg was right; these boys were guaranteed to bring chaos to the
works!  : )

LAST CALL FOR THE PITTSBURGH, PA FERRET PICNIC!

You are invited to attend an informal ferret picnic in the park on Saturday,
June 22nd from 1 to 4pm.  The picnic will be held at the stone-walled
courtyard on Flagstaff Hill in Schenley Park.  You need not own a ferret to
attend.  It would be wonderful if you would like to bring a ferret or two
(or four), but you are not obligated to do so.  Please have attending
ferrets on leashes.  It is recommended that you bring a portable carrier as
well, just in case.  Of course bring food and water for the little guys.  If
you would like to bring a people snack, it would be appreciated, but not
obligatory.  I will be bringing copies of the mini-FAQ to distribute to
anyone who is interested.  As mentioned, this is an informal get-together
just for the fun of meeting other Pittsburgh area ferret folks.  Please do
spread the word; feel free to invite any interested friends.  Please call or
e-mail your comments, questions, suggestions, regrets, or confirmations!  My
phone number is (412) 643-9494 (home/eve) or (412) 788-2960 (work/day).

Hope to see ya!

Gina
and
Paleface (i sure do like watching those wild animals in the cage, mom)
and
Gunnar (lemme atm)
and
Daniel Tiger (aka Spikey) (ooooh  scary)