From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 21:13:59 -0700
I've read some of the cutest ferret careers on the fml lately...I've been
trying to think up of some careers for mojo, buckie, and Noodles...here's
what i've come up with.

Mojo-her job would be modeling as the budweiser ferret...check this out:
http://www.geocities.com/valeriekay_2000/bud.html?1026189351830
She is always into carbonated drinks...pepsi, Mt. Dew...anything she can
get her paws on

Buckie-He'd be a stock-boy at Bath and Body Works, because he is always
taking my soaps, lotions, liquid body washes, and shampoos and "stocking"
them underneath the bed.

Noodles- She would be a singer because she is always screeching at
everyone...(fuzzies anyway) and thinks she's all that and pretends to be
Brittany spears and runs around with nothing on....Well she has no fur
anyways ;)

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_