From:
Fire Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2012 18:35:43 -0800
Hi Everyone,

Since losing Itachi back in Dec, I haven't had the heart to read the
FML - but I save every one for the day when I CAN read them again.
Sadly, though, I have to ask the greeters to give one more... Today,
we helped Grey-Kitty's transition across the bridge. I know she is a
<gasp> CAT, but she was also one of Itachi's best friends and quite
timid. I doubt she will go to the kitty portion of the Bridge, but
instead try to find the one that she knows best - Itachi.

Our girl was 10.5 years old and just as loving as the day she opened
her eyes, but kidney failure is irreversible, so we had to make the
hardest choice fur-parents are faced with. She fell asleep in my arms,
wearing my sandalwood mala bracelet for protection and guidance. She
leaves behind a furry sister, who keeps walking the house looking for
the one person she has NEVER been separated from, and myself, my
husband, and my daughter

Please, can one of the greeters help her find Itachi and let them
teach the others how much fun a game of "Whack A Ferret" can be?

FireRose
Mother of Angel Itachi, Angel Grey (Fluffy wan Kenobi; Evil Kitty;
and more), Black (Creeper), and a daughter and hubby
We will miss them both, may they be reunited on the bridge while\
waiting for us...