From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2012 10:24:48 -0400
Laundry Soap Campaign for - Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/Shelter Inc.

Mum is running low on laundry soap so I suggested she put together a
soap campaign, she and Miss Mindy liked the idea so they pulled all
sorts of things together to use as a prize! This is how this works:
For every 32 oz of liquid laundry soap you donate to the shelter you
get a ticket, so if you donate 2 - 32 oz bottles you get 2 tickets -
if you donate 1 - 64 oz bottle you get 2 tickets. If you donate 96 oz
you get 3 tickets. It does not matter how the 32 oz liquid comes, each
32 oz gets a ticket towards the prize.

On clinic day we will have Mr. Dick pull the winning ticket for the
prize. Mum hopes this will help replenish our liquid laundry soap for
our dirty laundry.

Here is where you will find the picture of the prizes
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b129/wenmister/sarah_raffle.jpg

Yup! Yup! Yup that is me sitting in the middle of all the prizes!

Sarah Senior reporter

Prize includes 41 pieces:
One red star stuffed toy
Two Richard Bach Audio books
Shake Rattle and Roll 3 pack
I love my (heart) ferret aluminum sign
Square Box corduroy hammock
Boat shaped corduroy hammock
4 oz Marshall Shampoo
Laxatone 2.5 oz
Ear cleaner 4 fl.
One 3 ml feeding syringe
#1 Ferret bowl
Mouse pad with Possum and Andy
6 pack of sympathy cards
9 pack of Elaine Verstraete cards
One 2 pack sports balls
7 crochet eggs
One 3 pack bananas Cheweasels
One package MF bandit treats
One package MF bandit's sticks
Elaine Verstraete design tile with stand
One large stuffed bed!

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! I gave mum the job of looking the post
over, making sure everything was just so - she said she did - but she
didn't because you guys have all kinds of questions that need to be
answered, so I will get that done!

No we have no preference of brand of liquid laundry soap - mum says
beggars can't be choosers! Less perfume the better.

You do not need to send heavy laundry soap in the mail you can send
money for mum to pick it up - same thing applies for money as for soap,
money equivalent to 32 oz will get you one ticket and so on, if you
wish to add a coupon for the kind of laundry soap you would like mum
to pick up for us that would work great too!

No mum does not use fabric softer so no need for any of that -

The ticket will be pulled on clinic day June 9th 2012

If you live far away and your ticket is pulled mum will mail your prize
to you!

I think I have all your questions answered

Sarah senior Reporter
Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/Shelter Inc.

Newest Shelter Video