From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 22:59:28 -0400
Thanks for asking!

Your check should be made out to the Registry of Veterinary Pathology, and
at the bottom should be marked "For Ferret Research".

Research for Ferrets
Dept. of Telemedicine
Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
Washington DC 20306-6000

I DO apologize that this was missing from the post.  It had been checked,
rechecked, and re-rechecked, but this important piece of information was
left out.  Would appreciate it if those who are passing along the post
will attach this info on how to make out the checks as an addendum.

Now, I get to tell the known world!  LOL!