From:
Al Gearhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 13:30:27 -0500
The time needed to learn a new job, as well as trying to keep my school work
done is causing me to have to unsubscribe from the FML for a period of time.
I have to tell you that I have learned a lot from reading many of the
postings here and have met a lot of friendly ferret loving folks.  I really
appreciate it.  I hope that if there is anything of earth shaking importance
in the ferret community that someone will take the time to let me know
either via email or from my web site.  Even the Ferret Link is going to have
to take a back seat until this semester runs its course.

Al Gearhart
Daisy, Luke, Bo, and Beauty
seen at http://members.aol.com/AlGearhart/
home of "Ferret Link"