From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:50:55 -0700
It has surfaced that a man professing to doing "educational petting shows"
for children in the MD area....has been calling Shelters & now posting on
Clubs.He has an existing group of primates,amphibians,reptiles,ferrets,and
SNAKES.He has contacted the Rocky Rescue as well as the BFC Shelter & their
board members looking for free older ferrets.When asked about his knowledge
of adrenal disease,his response was "my ferrets were all vaccinated before
I got them for that illness" (Don't we all wish!!)

He disposes of his animals to the SPCA but there are STRONG suspicions
that his ferrets become dinners for his snakes.(UGH!!!) It seems he
surfaces every couple of years.He goes by John and when you see his e/mail
address (snakes) you will recognize him.

Please...EVERYONE in that area & surrounding areas watch out!!  You with
e/Groups,Clubs,message boards.....Please delete him.(We have)  There are
MANY of us who would LOVE to see him shut down......

Thank You....HELP!!!
Love & Happiness,
Tara