From:
Katherine Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 16:08:49 -0400
In regard to where ferrets are allowed in Europe, Pam Grant lists places,
and then asks "Katie, you are the keeper of the list -- what have I
missed?"

Well, to tell the truth, the FFZ list I've been keeping to this point has
been basically a list of U.S. FFZs.  Now that people are posting info
about other countries, I've been taking notes, and will add them to the
next edition of the FFZ list (it's COMing, it's COMing, I SWEAR! :-)

Meanwhile, anyone with additions, corrections, changes, whatever, on FFZs
(that's Ferret-Free Zones, to those new to the list -- places where
ferrets are illegal), please email me!  Ditto licensing and permit
requirements -- the most recent version is summarized in the Ferret FAQ,
and can also be found as a link on the Ferret Central WWW page.

Oh, and one last thing -- there's enough confusion already between Pam
Grant of STAR* and Pet Pals, and Pam Greene, keeper of the Ferret FAQ and
the Ferret Central WWW page ;-) -- but now that Kathie Fritz in Illinois
has become a subscriber, just a note -- we're different people, really, we
are! :-)

--
         Katie Fritz -- Internet: [log in to unmask]
CompuServe: 71257,3153--Visit S2 Ferrets Section, Animal Forum--GO PETSTWO