From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:38:41 -0400
Whizbang is having an ultrasound today and perhaps an ultrasound guided
biopsy; the worry is that she might have begun lymphoma, carcinoma,
or... due to a sudden abdominal mass about the size of the end of my
thumb in the mesentery. Hopefully, it is just something like a benignly
blown up lymph node.

Another person's ferret is developing a love for a Little Tikes piano:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mprD_doi0zg

Our Telemna:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayJ-WvVaRnE#GU5U2spHI_4

We got a Flip and are trying (when we have time) to get Telemna used
to it. She plays piano each day on her own schedule but she does not
cooperate with being recorded.

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: