From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 15:45:03 -0400
I heard from the person that she is deluged with mails that are upset by
her letter and which apparently read her letter the same way as I did.

She told me that she is not the one who was threatening the death of
these animals and that they are now in a safe location.

I've asked that she write clarifications to the lists where her letter
appeared, and that honestly, the letter she wrote is NOT clear, and I
guess that is why so many people wrote to her saying the same responses.
I kept trying to give her the benefit of the doubt but each time I reread
her letter it appeared to say the same thing...

Meanwhile, she should start the Lupron Depot injection and melatonin.

-- Sukie (not a vet)
Ferret Health List
FHL Archives
http://fhl.sonic-weasel.org