From:
Percy Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 1996 15:41:19 -0700
To the person looking for Ferret Junction's whereabouts.

     Ferret Junction
     P O Box 70
     Norman, OK 73070-0070
     405-360-9152

And, thank you for making the inquiry, it sounds like a neat place to check
out.  I'm almost hesitant about sharing how I find stuff, because then we
won't ever hear about the places.  But I'll do so if everyone will promise
to post new ferret places when they find them.

I use Switchboard.  Just give your browser that word, and zip, zam, there
you are.  It has a people as well as a business section.  I hadn't a clue
as to where it (Ferret Junction) might be, so didn't give a state, just
the name.  Now let's just hope that when when everyone calls the phone
isn't answered with "Ferret Junction, Hamms on tap"!

Cheerieo,  Georgia & Percy  [log in to unmask]